Solutio is a Software Company that powers temporary staffing back offices. Workers use our iOS and Android apps to improve their work experience. Solutio uses the latest technology and our software is constantly evolving.
We are just launching Solutio 2.0 and have many possible verticals to explore
We seek to develop enterprise relationships with clients who utilise our cutting-edge features to drive down back office costs, and improve worker retention.
Solutio (UK) Limited was founded in 2014 and we have built an amazing team working in the UK and the Philippines. We build our own software and have a full in house marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, as an experienced Partnership Director, you will be the architect of the cross functionally with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams to leverage the network and influence new partner acquisition, on-boarding and existing partner growth.
What you will be doing
- Growing the Solutio Partners through Solutio offering and networking to meet our new business expansion targets.
- Leading the strategy, implementation and ongoing development of Partnerships both with technology, as well as industry partners.
- Winning new partners, signing them to commercial agreements and strategically developing them over a long-term period.
- Owning and maintaining the Partner portfolio and accelerating their growth through the execution of strategic and tactical projects.
- Evolving the commercial strategy for Partnerships and implementing it successfully, in partnership with the commercial leaders in Solutio family of brands.
- Acting as the partners’ first point of contact and liaising internally with different departments.
Our aim for partnership is
- Increased reach to new prospective customers.
- Increased brand awareness and credibility.
- Set up partnerships where the value of the combined solution is larger to our clients.
- Co-marketing opportunities for lead generation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of building a partner go-to-market strategy.
- You will have extensive experience in successfully managing and winning B2B partnerships in a SaaS.
- Have Business Development experience that enables you to develop new market segments and key partnerships for Solutio.
- Clear experience in successfully negotiating complex partner organisations and signing commercial agreements that drive business success.
- Proven ability working in fast paced environments.
- Competitive salary and options available.
- Training Budget.
- Flexible working hours.